CONTOH SOAL BAHASA INGGRIS SMK/SMA MTS


I. Choose the correct answer by crossing a, b, c, d, or e!
This text is for questions no. 1-7
 My name is Hani. Layla and I live next to each other. …(1) often go shopping together. Layla is …(2) best friend. On Sunday, …(3) came to visit me and saw a new car outside. “Does that car be long to you?”, she asked. “Where is …(4) old car?” No, it’s not …(5)”, I said” …(6)” belongs to david and Fatima in next door. It’s …(7) car.
1. a. She                                  II. Arrange the words below into good order!
    b. We                                   1. Big-London-Located-is-Ben-in
    c. They                                2. Dewi-the-her--friends-Egyipt-to-Pyramid-go--and-to-see           
    d. It                                     3. He-roses-his-buys-mother-for-
    e. He                                    4. My-hates-mother-dirty-my-socks
2. a. her                                   5. Italy-to-want-go-she-to
    b. his
    c. our
    d. my
    e. its
3. a. he
    b. they
    c. we
    d. she
    e. he
4. a. your
    b. you
    c. it
    d. his
    e. our
5. a. his
    b. mine
    c. hers
    d. ours
    e. its
6. a. its
    b. it
    c. his
    d. they
    e. she
7. a. theirs
    b. his
    c. their
    d. her
    e. my

Yang Sering Dikunjungi

Membuat CRUD Form pendaftaran siswa menggunakan PHP dan Bootstrap part 3 ( Menambahkan Edit dan Delete )

Setelah kita membuat form view dalam form tersebut tidak terdapat tombol edit dan deletnya maka dari itu kita buat tombolnya sekarang Beriku...

Popular Posts